Monday, April 26, 2010

God's Mercy

I trust in the mercy of God forever and ever.
I will praise You forever,
Because You have done it;
And in the presence of Your saints
I will wait on Your name, for it is good. Psalm 52:8b-9
I thank God for His mercy and grace. I’m thankful He gives me the opportunity to recognize and observe His mercy and grace at work in my own life and in the lives of those around me.

Are you mindful of God’s blessings in your life? Are you mindful of God’s blessings in the lives of those around you? My challenge to you this entire week is to not only count your blessings but also to notice the blessings God has bestowed on those with whom you are closely associated.

Stop. Look. Listen. Take time to thank your heavenly Father for His magnificent grace and infinite mercy.

God Bless!