Friday, July 16, 2010

Teach Me

Teach me your way, O LORD,
and I will walk in your truth;
give me an undivided heart,
that I may fear your name. Psalm 86:11
David was passionate about God. He found pleasure in learning about God; the ways of God; the commandments of God. He wanted his mind and his heart to be completely focused on God.

Are you passionate about God also? Do you seek daily to learn more about Him? Is your heart and mind undivided so that you may completely focus on God? It is the desire of God that you always seek Him with all your heart, mind, and soul.

My prayer is this:
O God, since my youth, you have taught me, and to this day I declare your marvelous deeds. Even when I am old and gray, do not forsake me, O God, till I declare your power to the next generation, your might to all who are to come. Psalm 71:17-18
Amen!

God Bless!