Monday, July 19, 2010

Made to Worship

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7
When you accepted Christ as your Savior you were made a new creature in Christ Jesus; redeemed and reconciled by His love. The Lord is always near because the Holy Spirit now resides within you. We are to rejoice always for we are forever guarded by Christ Jesus. He is Protector, Provider, Advocate. Place your worries at His feet and receive His peace.

Holy, Holy, Holy; Lord God Almighty, I thank you for lifting me out of the miry pit; for redeeming me; for abiding within me; for providing me with each and every need; for protecting me always. I thank You for Your peace that passes all understanding. I thank You for directing me in the paths of righteousness. I will forever love You and praise You. Amen.

God Bless!