Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Victory in Jesus

No weapon forged against you will prevail,
and you will refute every tongue that accuses you.
This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD,
and this is their vindication from me,"
declares the LORD. Isaiah 54:17

"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life.

He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I am coming soon."
Amen. Come, Lord Jesus. Revelation 22:16, 17, 20
Our pastor is fond of saying, “Folks, I’ve seen the end of the book and we win.” It’s true for we have victory in Jesus.

How about you? Are you on the winning team? You can be and Jesus wants you to be. Surrender your life to Him today. Repent of your sin today in heartfelt prayer. Confess your need for the Savior and ask Him to come into your life. Celebrate victory in Jesus.

God Bless!