Saturday, January 30, 2010

Blind Faith

Like many others, I daily ask God for direction in my life. I don’t think there is anything wrong with that, but suddenly this morning, I began to think of Abram. God called Abram to leave his homeland and his relatives and go. He didn’t know where he was going he just went…blind faith. (Genesis 12:1-5)

Many times events occur in our lives which require blind faith. I firmly believe, without a doubt, God has a plan for each of us and that He constantly has His hand on each of us, and yet from time to time I allow myself to be drawn in to Satan’s snare, by saying, “I don’t understand.” My point is this, God does not require of us that we understand, but He does ask that we put our faith, our trust, in Him…not a little here and there some of the time, but all of it, all of the time.

God Bless!