Friday, August 6, 2010

Got Questions?

How can a young man keep his way pure?
By living according to your word.

I have hidden your word in my heart
that I might not sin against you. Psalm 119:9, 11 (NIV)
I sometimes wonder how we as Christians can willfully neglect the reading of God’s word. The Bible is a treasure. It God’s holy word…WRITTEN DOWN and highly accessible!

Do you want to know about the character of God? Read the Bible.

Do you want to know more about the will of God? Read the Bible.

Do you want to learn about the promises of God? Read the Bible.

Do you want to learn more about how God blesses those that obey Him? Read the Bible.

Do you want an instruction book on how to live the best kind of life possible? Do you yearn for hope and joy in your life; do you need assurance that you are loved? Read the Bible.

Do you need, want, or desire greater faith? "Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of Christ", Romans 10:17, (NASB); READ THE BIBLE!
The law from your mouth is more precious to me
than thousands of pieces of silver and gold. (Psalm 119:72, NIV)

Your word, O LORD, is eternal;
it stands firm in the heavens. (v. 89)

How sweet are your words to my taste,
sweeter than honey to my mouth! (v. 103)

Your word is a lamp to my feet
and a light for my path. (v. 105)

All your words are true;
all your righteous laws are eternal. (v. 160)

May my tongue sing of your word,
for all your commands are righteous. (v. 172)
Got questions? The Bible has the answers.

God Bless!